tisdag 10 januari 2012

My heart

You! It's you that I want! Its you that I want to see, your eyes, smile and feel your breath into mine. I am so happy that I can weak up every day and see you there beside me. I don't need norhing more, so long I have you I am always happy. Because you are my dream you are everything I wanted. So what's more should I ask for. You are that red rose, you are my life and I want to spend it whit you. I want to see thing whit you, do things together. Be in your memoris and sheer them with you. I like when you are close to me, I like when you say that I am the most beautiful girl in the world, I like when you say that I look great and you not thinking about that extra pounds that I have. :p I like you so much, you have so big place in my heart. And I never want to lose you, because I know that I have the most beautiful and best boyfriend in the world. And all of this I want to say the big three words, I love you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar