söndag 24 februari 2013

Hello goodbye



Hello Goodbye
You were perfect
but now
That the sun´s comming
out we´re thru
Your body and mine
Empty bottles of wine
And the memory
That´s chasing clues
Let´s not make things
Complicated
We´re better off separated
Cuz.

Now we´re sober
It´s all over
Don´t push your luck
And ask if you could stay
There´s nothing more I need
Just go away

Just go away.

Hello Goodbye
You were perfect last night
But this bed isn´t
Made for two
You said
Please stay the night
I could be Mr Right
For a second
That line felt true
Let´s not make things
Complicated
We´re better off separated
Cuz.

Now we´re sober
It´s all over

And nothing that
You say will sound OK
I´ll pack my things there
Ain´t no other way

Now we´re sober
Don´t come closer

Don´t push your luck
And ask if I could stay
There´s nothing more
I need I´ll go away.

We could do
this all again
We should
enjoy it while we can
Call me
whenever you feel alone
And I will take you home
Tone:
But then you´re on your own
Cuz.

Hello Goodbye
You were perfect
But now
That the sun´s coming out
We´re thru.

Now we´re sober
It´s all over
Cuz every now and then
I need to play
With you the game gets
Better every day
Now we´re sober
Don´t come closer
There´s nothing that we
say will sound OK
Hello Goodbye
We´ll go our
separates ways
Our separates ways.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar