(Med hjälp av Jake så fick jag ihop det. Nationella proven i Engelska B)
Making Decisions
Decisions is part of life, you can’t be without it. All the time in a human’s life, from the first time when you were born it made up by decisions. Every living thing need to make decisions from the smallest ant to the biggest elephant. So with all these decisions we make in our life every day, how do they affect us? How does this affect our lives, choices and decisions in to that we make today?
Some people struggle every day with decisions, because this can also be a disease. Think too much can be a problem. Think in the morning when you are going to dress up, choosing which cloths are you going to wear. The blue or the green shirt? Do these affect me, who am I as a person? You decide that you going to take the green shirt. But after that you make comes decisions during the day, about the food you are going to eat, are you going to take the car or the bike to the work? Are you going to be quite all day or talk so everyone becomes crazy? You don’t know, and if you think about this too much you are going to turn crazy yourself. It just that if we don’t have decisions, life would be so boring! It’s up to each and every one of us how this affects us. I should say that you never should think about it like that. But you should be able to choose how you want your life to be like.
In our century now the life is so stressful. Everyone is really stressed and this may be because we have too much decisions and choices to choose from. For example, when I am in the shop and choosing candy or the pick and mix. My head goes round and round all the time, because I don’t know which candy I going to take. I can’t make any decision and it can be a really hard choice. But it always ends with one thing all the time. I didn’t take the right choice, I didn’t actually don’t want this candy, but I took it because my head said that. When it is like this it becomes a stereotyped behavior. It’s when you have two good things to choose from and you take one completely different thing.
Decisions can be good for you but when it comes like this it can drive you crazy. It is not only us, it is same with animals too. In this way you can get the most unaccepted things. So you should not be stressed, that’s the bad thing in this world. You have so many choices to pick from. Nowadays there are even more things. In the past it maybe there was just one car you could buy and now you can choose from so many cars. I think that affect us; maybe we are having it too good, maybe we should have it less choice like in the back old days. Then the days shouldn’t be stressful and maybe we shouldn’t be so crazy. Every problem about decisions and choice would be over. But life can’t live without it, you must have it. It sometimes makes our lives better but sometimes worse. But in the end it doesn’t matter because you going to have a new decision or choice before you can say the word again.
There are of course not only bad sides to decisions and choices. Good things are that you can choose between so many choices in your life. I can say one of my choices that I was really happy about. When I should start at University I was at first going a program that I wasn’t so sure about. But I changed it just a few weeks before it should started. Today I believe it was the best choice I ever made, because it’s perfect for me and I really want to do it and work with it. It is nature conservation and now I feel like I can change the world. I can make decisions and affect people’s life with it. Environmentalism is full of decisions. We need to make so many choices that will affect the environment, before it can affect us. If we don’t affect people’s life with these things maybe the world will one day say “stop”. Sometimes we can be very lazy, actually we are really lazy. Some of us can sit there on the ass and watch decisions being made for them. But maybe the right decisions aren’t being made. If they don’t act and say how they want things, it is going to be difficult to make decisions in the lives.
For example, if you really want to do something maybe a party you want to go to or want to say how much you love your boyfriend. But you don’t make your choices and rely on someone else to make them for you. Nobody can make your real decisions or choice what you know that you want. You must do it, and before it’s too late, otherwise you may end up with your ass on the sofa. So you should make the choices and the decisions that make you happy. It is actually the choice and the decisions that can change your life. People always say it’s never too late to change a decision. But for some choice it is of course impossible, such as which place is the elephant choose to eat today? We don’t know that and maybe they don’t know that either. One thing is clear and it is that the life is always going to be full of decisions.
Stephanie Benjaminsson
12/4-2012
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar