Here there is still peace, and I forget both space and time
You are here next to me and I can feel your breathe
The love of you, it's the most beautiful to me
How fabulous it is to see the morning fog light
As darkness slowly escapes and to see how the day dawns again
A chilly morning breeze gently sweeps through the room
I creep close to you
Moments of silence for a moment of quiet occasionally
Moments of happiness to just have each other
There is a richness to love and be loved
Our loving care is the most beautiful things I know
The most beautiful thing is to be someone close
When the moon shines brightly over the woods and fields so wonderful
You are here next to me and I can feel your breathe
To love out of you, it's beautiful to me
Moments of silence for a moment of quiet occasionally
Moments of happiness to just have each other
There is a richness to love and be loved
Our love's vulnerability is the most beautiful things I know
You are here next to me and I can fell your breathe
The love of you, it's the most beautiful to me
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar